Are you a freelance or a consulting engineering/information technology professional who wants to become an independent contractor? There are many advantages, gained experiences, flexibility, and freedom that comes with being an independent contractor and taking on a variety of projects.
Want to become a contractor?
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below and one of our project consultants will assist you with registering your business with us.
For Contractors, if selected for an opportunity, we will require you to have the following information:
- Your business is to have been incorporated
- You have a registered HST number
- You have or can obtain General Liability, Errors & Omission Insurance, and Workers Compensation Insurance
- You have the ability to invoice on a 30-day cycle
- Be able to present a Digital Portfolio or resume outlining your past project experience
Need more information?
Please follow the links below: